Sun, Mar 21|
Doing Business Virtually
Doing Business Virtually | A platform that transitions entrepreneurs from the left side to the right side of cashflow quadrant - from worker to BOSS. DBV promotes collaboration and delegation, which is the very foundation Women of Power is built on.
Time & Location
Mar 21, 2021, 9:00 AM EDT – Mar 22, 2021, 4:00 PM EDT
About the Event
Doing Business Virtually is the platform to transition from the left side of the cashflow quadrant (physical labor) to the right side (build financial freedom). DBV not only recognizes the importance of collaboration and delegation, its very foundation is built upon this principle.
Our Educators Donyelle McBride, Tracie Radford, Dyniecia Barnes and Aineicia Ransburg will expose, explain and expound upon various topics about hair, trichology and business. Over 40 years of knowledge and experience combined will be available to you for 2 days!
- The Great Trichology Wealth Transfer! - Donyelle V McBride
- Trichologist in the Making - Aineicia Ransburg
- Hair Loss 101 - Tracie Radford
- WebMaster Your Business Part 1 - Dyniecia Barnes
- Scoping and Understanding CCCA - Donyelle V McBride
- WebMaster Your Business Part 2 - Dyniecia Barnes
- How to Transition From Cosmetology to Trichology - Tracie Radford
- Open Panel Discussion - Donyelle McBride, Tracie Radford, Aineicia Ransburg & Dyniecia Barnes
We have a lot in store for you, so make sure you're in attendance for Doing Business Virtually!
+$3.75 service fee
2 Day pass to the Doing Business Virtually March 2021 Event.
+$3.75 service fee0