Doing Business Virtually SEP 2021
Time & Location
About the Event
Doing Business Virtually is the platform to transition from the left side of the cashflow quadrant (physical labor) to the right side (build financial freedom). DBV not only recognizes the importance of collaboration and delegation, its very foundation is built upon this principle.
Our Educators Donyelle McBride, Tracie Radford, Dyniecia Barnes and guest speaker Penny James will expose, explain and expound upon various topics about hair, trichology and business. Over 40 years of knowledge and experience combined will be available to you for 2 days!
- Is Your Business Prepared for the 2nd Lockdown! - Donyelle V McBride
- COVID in Trichology: One Client at a Time - Penny James
- How to Transition From Cosmetology to Trichology - Tracie Radford
- Graphics Made Easy - Dyniecia Barnes
- Tele-Health Virtual Consultation - Donyelle V McBride
- First Line of Defense - Dyniecia Barnes
- Marrying Cosmetology to Trichology: How to ID Common Hair Loss and Scalp Problems - Tracie Radford
- Open Panel Discussion - Donyelle McBride, Tracie Radford, Penny James & Dyniecia Barnes
We have a lot in store for you, so make sure you're in attendance for Doing Business Virtually!
- DBV-SEP2021$150+$3.75 Service fee$150+$3.75 Service fee0$0